Hope you are enjoying the weekly editions of BBOOKS.
Keep checking out the new publications every Friday.
Here I am to announce the next theme which is “Morning Rhythm”
Mornings hold a special moment in our daily lives as feeling good and getting up early makes the day better.
You can submit for this theme in 100 – 900 words describing about:
1) How you daily go for a walk/exercise and why you love it
2) If you get up early to study/finish your work
3) Any special thoughts that morning twilight brings to you or any special music you listen that calms you in the morning
4) Any special food you take or yoga you do to keep you fit
5) or why you hate getting up early and how you rush daily to office
Submit it before Thusday next week, i.e 4th October, 2012
You can submit through my website or by sending me an email at email@example.com along with a short bio of yours.
Looking forward for your entries